Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

What are the non-surgical methods for increasing breast size

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 5148 Questions
Hello doctor,

I am from India. Me and my wife wants to increase the breast size of my wife. We wanted to increase the size to one or two cup more without surgery. Any other means but without side effects. Please advice us on any pills or other methods without side effects
Posted Sun, 10 Jun 2012 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Aashish Raghu 2 hours later

Thanks for the query.

Usually there are many home-remedies which are known to increase breast size. There is no proven method to increase breast size by 1-2 cup size as you ask but you can ask your wife to try the following methods.

Firstly, a healthy diet XXXXXXX in proteins, fresh fruits and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables is very important. Add healthy fat in diet like Olive oil, sesame seeds, linseends as this will increase fat content in breasts and increase the size.

The hormone estrogen is very important for increasing size of breast. She can have soya based food as this is XXXXXXX in phyto-estrogens. Soya bean milk, soya bean chappatis or balls etc. Also apples, tomatoes, papayas are XXXXXXX in phytoestrogens. Also let your wife have 2 big glasses of milk daily.

Using coconut oil, massaging of her breasts can be done with fingers and thumb in circular motion. This helps to increase blood supply to breast and make them grow bigger.

Also certain exercise to increase thickness of chest muscle called Pectoralis major should be done. This can be taught at a Gymnasium. Also regular cardio exercise for 40 minutes will help redistribute fat and make breasts appear bigger.

I also advise you to consult Dermatologist or Plastic surgeon for methods of increasing breast size. Nowadays injection to increase breast size can be done by Plastic surgeon. Kindly discuss this with your wife and respected Doctors for full advantage.

I hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor