What are the most effective arthritis medicines?

Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain

Posted on Fri, 16 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: What are the most effective arthritis medicines?
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Pain killers, anti inflammatory, cartilage and bone protection. Choi

Detailed Answer:
hi and thanks for the query

numerous medications are indicated in arthritis. prescription of these drugs however take into consideration the past medical history of the patients. Another particularity with medication in arthritis is that the drug efficacy do drastically change from person to person. it is of utmost importance therefore for the doctor to follow up keenly the patient to actually ascertain the effective drugs and dosages in individual patients

Treatment goals in arthritis are mainly pain reduction, preventing aggravation of disability / destruction and reducing inflammation. the main classes of drugs used are pain killers (analgesics),anti inflammatory drugs .

the choice of drugs will depend on the extent of the disease and clinical review by your doctor .

thanks and kind regards. please feel free asking follow up questions in case you have other specific concerns. I will be glad making any humble contribution to your well-being.

kind regards

Dr Bain

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T