What are the medical tests that can be conducted to determine if the heart is functioning properly?
Nothing to worry
After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern for your health and safety and it seems like your watch is probably malfunctioning. Overall also these smart watches are still in development for accurate heart rate monitoring.
But still we should give it a benefit of doubt. I would like to suggest you to get one 48 hrs Holter monitoring done. It's basically a recording of ECG continuously for 48 hrs while you carry on with daily routine activities. This way we can catch if any irregular event happens.
Rest your cholesterol levels are just slightly deranged and can very well be taken care with healthy lifestyle.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is 45 percent of heart function
- Heart function test 45 percent
- What is heart sinking medically
- Medical what heart stop
- What is the cost of testing strip of heart
- Heart valve function test of 45
- What percent does a heart function at
- What is a hard heart medically
- Army medical test hole in the heart
- What would happen if the heart didnt function properly