What are the interactions and side effects of Prednisone and Piriton?
Yes you can take both these drugs together.
Thanks for your question on HCM.
I think you have typed incorrect spelling. The correct spelling is piriton syrup.
It is having chlorpheniramine.
It is antihistamine drug.
And it can be taken along with prednisone. No need to worry for this.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effects of taking prednisone
- Prednisone side effects in women
- Prednisone side effects enamel
- Piriton side effects overdose
- What are the side effects of prednisone prograf and cellcept
- Piriton syrup side effects
- What are the side effects of prednisone on heart rate
- What are the side effects of taking prednisone on tongue
- Side effects of piriton
- Side effects of piriton tablets