What are the interactions and side effects of Accupril, Telmisartan, Thyroxine and Ferro gradumet?
Once daily - 2 in morning and 2 evening.
Thanks for asking.
I am Dr. Prakash HM and I will be answering your query.
Based on your query, my opinion is as follows:
1. Accupril should be taken atleast half an hour before food once daily (can be taken in evenings)
2. Ferro gradumet once daily, no relation to food. Better on empty stomach with orange juice or vit C tablets for better absorption. If gastric irritation, take after food. (Can be taken in morning or afternoon)
3. Telmisartan - once daily. If accupril is taken in evening, this can be taken in morning. May be taken with or without food
4. Thyroxine can be taken in evenings. Empty stomach, atleast one hour before food.
Morning/ afternoon, empty stomach preferably, if no acidity - Ferro gradumet
Morning - Telmisartan - can be taken on empty stomach or after food.
Evening - empty stomach - Thyroxine and accupril - half an hour before food.
Blood pressure evaluation for next two weeks necessary to check the correctness of dosage of medications.
Hope it helps.
Any further queries, here to help again.
Dr. Prakash HM
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Telmisartan tablets side effects
- Side effects of accupril
- Thyroxine side effects acne
- Side effects of telmisartan
- What are the side effects of thyroxine sodium tablets
- What are side effects of thyroxine
- What are the side effects of telmisartan?
- Is headache a side effect of telmisartan?
- Thyroxine side effects lungs
- Thyroxine side effects on heartburn