Cause & Effect Treatment
Thanks for reverting back with your concern
1. At your age  cause is premature whitening of hairs thus reversible factors which can be considered are
. STRESS: whether it is physical or mental will cause white hairs thus minimize the stress level in your personal life
PS. Avoid: excess physical –mental exertion, sun exposure, corrylium, smoking
, errhine therapy, betel leaves, gruel, soup, day time sleeping, garlic, ginger, onion, spicy-heavy- junk food, mustard oil, pickles.
- Take: mint, coriander, tomato, cumin, plenty of water, vitamins and mineral supplements, XXXXXXX banana,grapes,dates
- You can practice: bhujangasana,halasana, paschimottasana, sarvangasana, shalabhasana, shavasana and vakrasana and pranayamas like bhastrika and kapalbhati.
- Lemon juice mixed with sugar in a glass of water helps release stress removing hormones from the body and bring mind at peace/rest.
i. Take 1 spoon black pepper powder and 5 spoons jaggery in 4 cup water and boil till 2 cups remain, filter it and drink for 1 month.
ii. Take 3 teaspoons of bitter gourd with a glass of water every morning for a month.
iii. Mix 4-5 dates in half glass of water and drink 2 times daily for a month.
iv. XXXXXXX almond, banana, broccoli, cantaloupe, melon, carrot, cashew nut, corn
, cauliflower, grapes, guava, lemon, mango, orange, pineapple, soybean, spinach have anti oxidant properties so take them in plenty.
2. Improper Diet: Lack of vitamin B12
is the most common cause of white hair. Thus, increase the consumption of food rich in vitamin B12 such as tuna, sardines, salmon, beef, egg, lamb, cheese and milk.
PS. also incorporate diet mentioned earlier, food rich in iodine
help in preventing grey hair. Fish has a high content of iodine. In addition to this, bananas and carrot also contain some iodine. Water soaked with amla fruit overnight acts as good conditioner and can be used to rinse your hair after a wash. Try to eat as much of this fruit as possible for preventing white hair.
3. Unhealthy Habits: if into any addiction, whether smoking, drinking, taking excess tea/coffee, fried/spicy food [The best way therefore, is to stay away from these things and maintain a healthy lifestyle.]
PS. increase intake of minerals: Tyrosinase is a copper containing enzyme that converts tyrosine
. [which gives hair its black colour], Copper can be obtained from calf’s liver
, mushrooms, mustard greens, spinach, eggplant, asparagus, peppermint, potato, green beans, cashews, tomatoes, sunflower seeds, XXXXXXX ginger etc [do check with relevant investigations and examination to rule out any hidden/secondary cause of your problem]
Dr. Munish Sood