Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What are the herbal remedies for enlarged prostate?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
prostate herbal remedies to much fraud, can u eliminate the guess work for a proven ,tried and true product that works
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Allopathic medicines Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I have read your query & I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) Considering your age 70 years you are likely to have an enlarged prostate which is likely to be obstructing urine flow. 2) Please see a urologist to assess the size of prostate by examination and ultrasound and rule out prostate cancer. 3) If prostate is too big it might be necessary to operate it and remove the prostate. 4) There very good allopathic medicines available for minimum prostate enlargement. 5) Please dont consider herbal or ny other medicines as they are not effective for prostate at your age. See a urologist for an allopathic prescription as we dont prescribe meicines online in this forum. 6) Allopathic medicines are tried tested and approved by govt and FDA. You can rely on them. I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have. Regards, Dr.Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor