What are the findings from EKG report?

Dr. Anantharamakrishnan

Cardiologist

Posted on Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: ekg results unconfirmed interpretation md should review sinus rhythm (slow) vertical axis minor right-precordial repolarization disturbance, consider small negative T in V2 with flat or low negative T in V3 normal variant of ECG
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Need exercise EKG Detailed Answer: Hi friend, Welcome to Health Care Magic You need further follow up The T-wave changes you mention could very well be normal variant – common in women and at certain ethnic groups. However, there is suggestion of ST segment depression in some leads (II, III, aVF, V3 to V6) – that means one needs to be investigated for Coronary Artery Disease. It is an indication for further work up. TMT (Treadmill Exercise EKG) – preferably with thallium isotope - will be the best option. It is the ideal non-invasive way to evaluate ischemia / to assess the PHYSIOLOGY (function) – to see whether the blood arriving at the heart muscle. The treating doctor alone can suggest further based on his assessment of the situation. Good luck Take care Wishing all well God bless