What Are The Exercises, Diet And Medications For Weight Loss?
Thanks for posting your query.
Weight loss exercises going to be the best way if you are serious to lose weight. This way would be a better to reduce your weight. For reducing the body fat, you should do some weight loss exercises along with weight loss tips rather than decreasing your food intake. To reduce your fat and to burn more calories, you just be more active in general and simple weight loss exercises such as climbing the stairs instead of taking the elevator, sitting up instead of lying down as well as showing some excitement and enthusiasm instead of boredom, moving around instead of sitting still.
The trick is to keep the ‘keep moving’ message in mind. Write the word ‘move’ on post-it notes and put them in places you’ll notice them when you’re sitting still. Then, take every opportunity to move – here’s some ideas for burning calories:
• Tap your feet
• Swing your legs
• Drum your fingers
• Stand up and stretch
• Move your head from side to side
• Change position
• Wriggle and fidget
• Pace up and down
• Don’t use the XXXXXXX phone – go in person
• Use the upstairs loo
• Park in the furthest corner of the car park
• Stand up when you’re on the phone
• Clench and release your muscles
You’ll find lots of opportunities for burning more calories if you remember that you’re looking for them! Keep thinking ‘keep moving’.
Everyone seems to have lost sight of value of being active. Consider this, a half-hour aerobic kind of weight loss exercises, for far less energy expenditure than our minute-to minute movement in the office or at home.
Here are few of the exercises for weight loss.
1. Running is touted the best exercise to lose weight. Whether you are running on a treadmill or outside, make sure that you do it regularly. Many people prefer running in the evening and some love to run early in the morning. Running targets the entire body and strengthens the calf and thigh muscles. When trying to lose weight with running, make sure that you introduce certain resistance stages such as running uphill. Also, do your knees a favour and get a pair of running shoes. You stand to burn approximately 100 calories for every mile than you run.
2.Bicycling is one the best exercises to lose weight. However, it is not good for pear shaped women as it targets the lower body which is a minus for this particular shape. Bicycling strengthens the calf and thigh muscles and also offers a total body workout. However, beneficial results are noticed only when one increases the amount of time spent on the bicycle and the level of resistance.
3.Swimming: Enough cannot be said about the benefit of swimming when undertaken to lose weight. Swimming affects and exercises all the parts of the body and the water works as a natural resistance increasing the number of calories burnt.
4.The elliptical trainer is for those who want to lose weight from their entire body. The resistance offered by the trainers impacts both the upper and lower body. The elliptical trainer also burns more calories than a treadmill within the same timeframe and it is easier on the joints and feet.
5.Step aerobics primarily focuses on the lower body including the hips, gluteus muscles and calves. It is considered as one of the most intense exercises for weight loss. It works on the principle of the height of the step and on the speed of exercise.
6.Jumping rope can be easily done within the confines of your home if you do not have the time to go to a gym in order to lose weight. Jumping rope is excellent for weight loss as it targets the entire body. It is estimated that 10 minutes of jumping rope burns more calories than running a mile within eight minutes.
The only way exercises will work for you in losing weight is if you do them religiously. Focus is of key. Remember that you will have to push yourself. Do not slacken the pace or else all the pervious effort put in, will go to waste.
Please do not fall for food fads. Maintain a perfect schedule during the day. Three meals and two snacks is the right way to start the behavior. Self cooked are preferred. The order of receipes is boiled & steam better than baked which is better than stir fried which in turn is better than XXXXXXX fried food. The point is food that requires a lot of chewing is good for weight loss. Resist foods that melt in the mouth e.g: chocolate, ice cream, XXXXXXX fried foods.
Let me know if I have to address any specifics.
Hope I answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pink ladies pills loose weight
- Whisky reduces weight
- Does drinking ice cold water reduce weight
- Im 5 feet 11 inches tall what is my ideal weight
- Tips on how to take loestrin 24 fe and lose weight
- My prolactin level is 135 i ve been trying to lose weight
- My three month baby is only 5 kg is the weight
- Im 19 and i weigh 100 pounds am i underweight
- Krimson 35 tablet put weight
- Itchy stomach from gaining weight