What are the effects of steroids on kidneys?
Please attach the reports
Thanks for your query.
The effect of the steroids on kidneys depends on the kidney condition.
I would be enlightened about the same if I could have a look on the lab results.
Kindly attach the recent lab reports here, I shall after seeing them present my opinion.
Waiting for your response,
GFR less than 30 is stage 4
Thanks for writing back.
When GFR is below 30 then It is considered to be a Stage 4 disease.
Also there are many other laboratory criteria like serum creatinine, Kidney functioning test by DMSA scan, Serum electrolytes, Blood pressure etc which are needed to stage a kidney disease.
Based on your history and the GFR I believe you are in stage 3 of the disease.
Hope, I answered your query.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Kidney pain injectable steroids
- Kidney function steroid injection
- What effects do steroids have
- Steroid injection kidney stones
- Effect of steroids on infants with adenoids
- Steroid injections and kidneys
- Side effects of deltacartil steroids
- What are the side effects of epidural steroid injections
- Epidural steroid kidney pain
- Side effect of omnacortil steroids