What are the effects of cerebral atrophy?
Nothing needs to be done about it.
Thanks for asking on Health care magic.
The mentioned cerebral atrophy is a result of prolonged wear and tear, due to aging and cannot be reversed. Medicines will not help in 'curing' it. Not much after effects and you need not bother about it.
I would suggest both of you to eat healthy, exercise regularly and things would be fine. Wish you health.
Let me know if you need further assistance.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of diffuse cerebral atrophy
- Thyroid and cerebral atrophy
- What is mild diffuse cerebral atrophy
- What is white matter ischaemia and cerebral atrophy
- Effect of cerebral atrophy on menieres
- Diagnosed with cerebral atrophy what does this mean
- Have cerebral atrophy what medicine and diet to give
- How does cerebral atrophy effect eyes
- What is mild diffuge cerebral atrophy
- Menopause and cerebral atrophy
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation