What are the early signs of pregnancy and what care should be taken while pregnant?
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and health concern,
For a lot of people, the first sign of pregnancy is a missed period.
Most pregnancy tests will be positive by the time you've missed your period. Other early pregnancy symptoms include feeling tired, feeling bloated, peeing more than usual, mood swings, nausea, and tender or swollen breasts.
You need to take care of the following:
1. If you are a smoker or live with a smoker it is time to quit.
2. It is recommended that you avoid alcohol during the first trimester of pregnancy,
3. Stop all recreational drugs immediately.
4. The biggest rule throughout your pregnancy is to ensure that you maintain a healthy, balanced diet. You should keep in mind at all times that your baby is getting all of his/her nutrients from you!
5. If you plan to work throughout your pregnancy then it is essential that you take the time to assess your workplace and the activities that you are involved in daily to determine if there are any potential hazards.
6. If you have concerns about your job or your environment, discuss them with your doctor.
If your work environment is not suitable, or if your work activities pose a risk, then your employer should transfer you to an alternative job while you are pregnant.
I hope this answers your query.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Delayed periods experiencing early pregnancy symptoms negative pregnancy test pregnant
- Pregnant had sex while on top harmful to pregnancy
- Pregnant is black flakes in urine a sign of pregnancy
- Pregnant what are the early symptoms of pregnancy
- Pregnant what diet should be taken
- Pregnant what test should be taken to check ectopic pregnancy
- Pregnant trisomy risk should i terminate pregnancy
- Missed periods no signs of pregnancy still be pregnant
- What is the cause of pregnancy kicks when not pregnant
- Pregnant taken zitotec 200 bleeding pregnancy aborted
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...