What are the early signs of pregnancy and what care should be taken while pregnant?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 18 Sep 2018 in Pregnancy
Question: what are the symptoms in first month of pregnancy? care about food,travelling and physical work. please clarify
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Details below.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query and health concern,

For a lot of people, the first sign of pregnancy is a missed period.

Most pregnancy tests will be positive by the time you've missed your period. Other early pregnancy symptoms include feeling tired, feeling bloated, peeing more than usual, mood swings, nausea, and tender or swollen breasts.

You need to take care of the following:

1. If you are a smoker or live with a smoker it is time to quit.

2. It is recommended that you avoid alcohol during the first trimester of pregnancy,

3. Stop all recreational drugs immediately.

4. The biggest rule throughout your pregnancy is to ensure that you maintain a healthy, balanced diet. You should keep in mind at all times that your baby is getting all of his/her nutrients from you!

5. If you plan to work throughout your pregnancy then it is essential that you take the time to assess your workplace and the activities that you are involved in daily to determine if there are any potential hazards.

6. If you have concerns about your job or your environment, discuss them with your doctor.

If your work environment is not suitable, or if your work activities pose a risk, then your employer should transfer you to an alternative job while you are pregnant.

I hope this answers your query.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana