What are the early signs of menopause?
Is not a perimenopause
Hi dear and thanks for your query.
If you have regular periods with a change with shorter than normal ,for about tow days ,there is nothing to worry.
But as I understand from your report ,seem that your cycle is every 14 days.
This is not normal.
Having periods every 14 days isn't normal,because you may become anemic .
Most common reasons are hormonal imbalances .
Did you get any gynecologic exam done ?
Take much more fluids ,vitamin c and iron rich foods .
All the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the after effects of early set menopause
- Menopause symptoms signs of menopause
- Signs of early menopause
- What causes early menopause symptoms
- Premature grey early menopause
- Signs of early menopause starting
- Low blood pressure and early menopause is this sign of hiv
- Pins and needles and early menopause
- What causes early menopause
- What are the possibility of getting pregnant at early menopause