What are the differences between self pleasure erection and sexual stimulation?

Dr. Srikanth Reddy

Psychiatrist

Posted on Thu, 17 Jan 2013 in General Health
Question: I would like to know what the diffrence is be tween self pleasure erection and sexual stimulation form my wife is. it works one way and not the other.
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 39 minutes later
Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query.

The fact that you are able to attain an erection, stimulation, and probably orgasm as well by self-stimulation suggests that you are physically all right and capable of having sex. The problems you are stating are not very common. Common reasons being misinformation about sexual anatomy and act, and anxiety about the act. A lax vagina is also responsible for this problem. The other reason could be not loving your partner or having a soft corner for some other partner.

You should spend more time in fantasy and foreplay before indulging in the actual act. Spending quality time with your wife will also improve your relationship and also help in sexual act. This will improve in your pleasure.

Hope I am able to solve your concerns.

If you need any further clarification, I would be more than happy to help you further.
If you are satisfied with my answer, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

Wish you good health in future.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Follow up: Dr. Srikanth Reddy 29 hours later
could there be a problem with a statement of hers that she didnt want children and would not talk to me about it, and I have felt so hert over it
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 12 minutes later
Thanks for your follow-up query!
Yes, such an issue which has made you hurt can definitely be responsible for the problems that you are currently having. In such a circumstance, you both should get together and talk about this particular incident. Only by ventilating your feeling to your wife can solve the problem. Spend some quality time together and things should be okay. You can also make your wife XXXXXXX some psychiatrist regarding her negative apprehension about not having kids.
Hope I am able to solve your concerns.
If yes, please rate the answer and provide a review if possible!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Mohammed Kappan