What are the differences between ProAir, Symbicort and Ventolin inhalers?
and which should be taken and when is it necessary to use
Proair: Salbutamol spray, used for immediate relief when you have respiratory difficulties.
Ventoline: Same molecule and used exactly like proair.
Symbicort: Last longer and used twice daily to as maintenance therapy. This is used even in the absence of symptoms as they prevent symptoms.
In all, Proair and Ventoline are used to stop symptoms immediately while Symbicort is used continuously to prevent onset of symptoms.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ventolin inhaler dose
- Ventolin inhaler aeroline
- How to use ventolin inhaler
- Ventolin inhalers without prescription
- What is ventolin
- Whats the difference between ventolin andbecotide evohaler
- Ventolin and becotide inhaler
- Ventolin inhaler dosage adults
- Combihale inhaler ventolin
- Ventolin inhaler side effects