What are the common side effects of Simvastatin?
Your depression/anxiety meds donot interact with Sivastatin
Hi dear.Thanks for your query.
Please find below the common side effects of Simvastatin.
Heartburn, gas, bloating, stomach pain, indigestion, nausea, constipation, diarrhea, headache, joint pain, muscle pain, skin rash, sleep problems (insomnia), or cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, or sore throat.
I would like to know if you are experiencing myalgia(muscle pain) or gastrointestinal disturbances which are commonly reported in my clinical practice.
Your depression medications donot interact with simvastatin. Nothing to worry.
Await your reply soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Simvastatin and lipitor side effects
- Simvastatin side effect cystitis
- Side effects of simvastatin tablets
- What are the common side effects of lexapro
- Statins side effects simvastatin
- Simvastatin amlodipine side effects
- Simvastatin side effects in men
- Simvastatin and aspirin side effects
- What are the common side effects of albuterol
- Common side effects of simvastatin