What are the common physiological reasons for delayed periods?
nothing to worry
Hello mam, I your medical concerns.
Most common physiological reason for delayed periods is
- stress which can be professional or domestic
- acute diarrhea or fever
- missing meals over a long duration
- new exercise schedule
And there can be some pathology in pelvic organs and most common reason is ovarian cyst.
I hope I have answered your query properly.
Wish you the best of health
Just wait for a week for your periods and in case you don't get them then I will give medication for the same.
no chance of pregnancy in this cycle
There are not much chances of pregnant in this cycle.
I would advice you to visit an infertility specialist and opt for a regular monitoring of follicular growth and hormone level testing.
All the best.
minimal chances of pregnancy
Since you have a negative pregnancy test the chance of pregnancy is almost negligible but in case you still want to be double sure wait for your periods for another week and in case still they don't happen then repeat a pregnancy test.
Then we can discuss further plan of action.
All the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Brownish vaginal discharge delayed periods what is the reason
- What could be the reason behind unexpected delay in period
- Delayed periods after protected sex what is the reason
- Reason for delay in period after a period after intercourse
- What could be the reasons for delayed periods
- Irregular periods taken clomid delayed period reason
- What could be the reason for delayed and irregular periods
- Common for college to delay period
- Delayed periods not sexually active reasons for not having periods
- What is the reason for delay in periods after marriage
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?