What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex?
Low chance of pregnancy.
Thanks for writing to us. Followings are my comments:
1) Women are highly fertile from D12 to D18 of a regular cycle (28 to 30 days duration) and doing unprotected sex WITH or WITHOUT ejaculation (as precum contains small amount sperm) makes them pregnant for 1-25% (in single cycle).
2) As you involved in middle of her menstrual cycle (most fertile), then there is quite chance of pregnancy as mentioned above. However, it needs to confirm by doing home pregnancy test if she misses her next period. Review with test result for next management.
Hope, I have answered your query. Wish your good health and take care yourself.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Missed periods unprotected sex pregnancy tests negative spotting pregnancy chances
- Had unprotected sex what are the chances of pregnancy
- What are chances of pregnancy with protected sex
- What are chances of pregnancy despite negative pregnancy results
- Had unprotected sex experiencing early pregnancy symptoms chances of pregnancy
- What are the chances of pregnancy after unprotected sex
- What are the chances of pregnancy with negative pregnancy tests
- Had unprotected sex negative pregnancy test chances of pregnancy
- Delayed periods negative pregnancy test had unprotected sex pregnancy chances
- Unprotected sex chance of pregnancy