What are the chances of pregnancy through protected sex?
No chance of pregnancy
Hello dear, thanks for trusting health care magic.
I understand your health concerns and anxiety about it.
There is nothing to worry as there is absolutely no risk of pregnancy.
February has 28-29 days so a delay of a day or two is normal.
Moreover you had sex immediately after your periods were over so there was no egg to cause pregnancy at that stage of your cycle.
Relax and wait for your periods.
Nil risk of pregnancy
Yes risk of pregnancy is nil.
This pain is due to pelvic congestion and nausea is just a matter of anxiety as both are usually seen in premenstrual phase and are pronounced in case periods are delayed.
In any case pregnancy risk is nil.
Thyroid if uncontrolled can lead to this problem but if well in limits nothing to worry.
Thanks for the help.
Most likely anxiety related
Hi dear, sorry for the delay in response as I got struck in some emergency.
This delay can be physiological which happens once in a while in 1-2 years or may be because of anxiety related to unprotected sexual activity.
At times a new diet or exercise schedule taken to reduce weight also affects ovulation and thus periods and make them erratic.
So nothing to worry and just wait for 3-5 days and in case (though unlikely) you don't get them you will need to take progesterone for withdrawal of periods.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Had partially protected sex pregnancy chances
- Nausea cold had protected sex pregnancy chances
- Had sex without protection any chances of pregnancy
- What are chances of pregnancy with protected sex
- What are chances of pregnancy despite negative pregnancy results
- What are chances of pregnancy after protected sex
- What are the chances of pregnancy with negative pregnancy tests
- Had protected sex during periods chances of pregnancy
- Had protected sex missed periods chances of pregnancy
- Protected sex no periods breast pain chances of pregnancy