What are the chances of pregnancy through protected sex?
NO chance of pregnancy
Hello and welcome to HCM. Thanks for trusting is with your health query. I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. There are no chances of pregnancy as the semen has not entere d vagina. Moreover u have taken ipill which also adds up to protection. Relax. Can you also tell what was her date of her periods . regards Dr Manisha Jain
Nothing to worry
Yes dear you are safe and nothing to worry and just relax but take care next time.
Calender method explained
As I already told you that you have to avoid intercourse during first ten days and last ten days of cycle in case she has regular periods.
Still use condoms all the time and be double safe.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Had partially protected sex pregnancy chances
- Nausea cold had protected sex pregnancy chances
- Had sex without protection any chances of pregnancy
- What are chances of pregnancy with protected sex
- What are chances of pregnancy despite negative pregnancy results
- What are chances of pregnancy after protected sex
- What are the chances of pregnancy with negative pregnancy tests
- Had protected sex during periods chances of pregnancy
- Had protected sex missed periods chances of pregnancy
- Protected sex no periods breast pain chances of pregnancy