• question-icon

What are the chances of pregnancy through pre-ejaculatory fluid?

Posted on Tue, 31 May 2016 in General Health
Question: Hello doctor,
I had sex with my fiance on 3/03/2016 and did not used precautions. I got mense last on 23/02/2016. My fiance is sure that he did not ejacuated, but from last 2 days i am not feeling well and getting detour. I am also having cervical problem in my neck. I am tensed and I want to know am i Pregnant please help.
Answered by Dr. Soumya 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Get serum beta hCG blood test done today

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concerns about possibility of pregnancy.

You can do serum beta hCG blood test to confirm pregnancy. This blood test will identify the pregnancy at the earliest.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

Follow up: Dr. Soumya 40 minutes later
But my fiance is sure that he did not ejacuated should i still go for the test
Answered by Dr. Soumya 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Test is just for your satisfaction

Detailed Answer:

There are no high chance of pregnancy. Testing is just to put your mind at ease and be tension free.

You can wait for periods to start.

Let me know if you need any more help.
Follow up: Dr. Soumya 2 days later
I was not feeling well and did pregnancy test usingg I Can kit at around 2:45 pm and the reault came to be negative. Should i take test once again as my due date is on 22/03/2016. also please let me know if i take serum beta hCG test and results comes positive and i take abortion pill for how many days i wil get severe cramps and heavy flow please help i had intercourse on 3/03/2016
Answered by Dr. Soumya 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Wait

Detailed Answer:

You don't need to take abortion pills now. Wait for another week. If not periods till then, take serum beta hCG blood test.

Cramp and pain after abortion pill last for about 3 days.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Soumya 38 hours later
I have taken serum beta test today and the counts were <1.20 and i have not got periods yet my dr advised me to eat papaya as the result is negative she told me i have taken a lot of stress and that can be the reason in delay of periods . In evening i felt as if periods have started and got wet sensation in vagina area but there was no sign of periods please help
Answered by Dr. Soumya 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No chance of pregnancy

Detailed Answer:

There is no need to worry about pregnancy as beta hCG is negative.

Stress is likely reason for delayed periods.

Wait for few more days and periods will start.

Follow up: Dr. Soumya 47 hours later
Today i pee and found reddish brown discharge while cleaning. is it a sign that i wil get my periods or should i go for hcg test again to confirm pregnancy i m worried as i have lost weight also got my urine routine report with ketones present 10.0mg/dl
Answered by Dr. Soumya 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
This seems to be periods

Detailed Answer:

This reddish discharge seems to be your periods. Serum beta hCG can be done only to put your mind at ease.
Follow up: Dr. Soumya 2 days later
I got my periods on 23/03/2016 for two days the flow was normal but after that there is very less flow about some drops should i still go for hcg test
Answered by Dr. Soumya 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No need for test

Detailed Answer:

There is no need for hCG test. Having periods means you are not pregnant. There is nothing to worry.
Dr. Soumya

OBGYN