What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
In my opinion pregnancy is highly unlikely ma'am
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. I shall address your query in the form of points, so that I cover everything and also so that you can understand each aspect of our query:
+He did not ejaculate inside of you, but there would have been some amount of pre-cum release. Pre-cum can very rarely result in conception, and usually only the pre-cum released a few seconds before ejaculation is considered the pre-cum that can result in conception (but rarely)
+Morning after pill taken within the first 24 hours from unprotected sexual contact provides around 98 % protection from conception, which is a great number
+Although you are mid-cycle, which is the most fertile period of the cycle, the above 2 points shall prevent conception/pregnancy
So in conclusion, I do not think you have any chances of pregnancy, and even if they exist it is about 0.5 % of a chance or lesser. I hope I have explained things in a manner best understood by you. Please do not hesitate to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is pregnancy possible with non-penetrative sex
- Had non-penetrative sex and got periods any chances for pregnancy
- Can pregnancy be expected with non penetrative sex
- What are chances of pregnancy despite negative pregnancy results
- Can non penetrative sex cause pregnancy
- What are the chances of pregnancy with negative pregnancy tests
- Is pregnancy possible after non-penetrative sex
- What are my chances of pregnancy
- What are the chances of pregnancy in such case
- Non penetrative sex in pregnancy