Owl Image

What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Apr 2013
Apr 2013
Excellent

General Surgeon
Question
hi,
i got fingered by my boyfriend a week or more ago and he had ejaculated before fingering me so his hands had a little semen but had wiped it off before fingering me. My period is supposed to come in a few more days but why am I bleeding a little before my period. am I pregnant?
Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hi and welcome

Detailed Answer:
Possibility of pregnancy is minor. there is only theoretical risk, but practically this risk is negligible. maybe your period will come bit earlier this months so thats reason for bleeding. if there wont be period at all, you should do pregnancy test after 2 weeks form now,but as I said, possibility of pregnancy during such intercourse is extremely minor.

Follow-up: What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex? 8 minutes later
But why do i start bleeding yesterday and it stopped today if it was period. So if i have my period within 2 weeks im basically not pregnant then?

Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
hi

Detailed Answer:
yes,you are not.
There is possiblity that this was so called implantation bleeding which occurs 9-10 days after fertilisation and it would mean that you are pregnant,but I still doubt in it and this is probably earlier period. I suggest to wait fpr 5-7 days to see will period occir. If not,then do pregnancy test after 10-14 days,