What are the chances of pregnancy inspite of being on birth control pills?
I just a had a quick question, I had sex with my bf and I've been on birth control for months now but he came in me the other night then in the morning, that very day I got my period and I was just wondering if it's possible for me to be pregnant even though I got my period???
No chance of a pregnancy.
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
So here is your quick answer :)
It is impossible for you to be pregnant.
YOu already had your period ( provided it was on time and an expected period, not an irregular erratic one ).
And you were on birth control regularly.
So there is just no way that you are pregnant.
Relax, and dont worry about it.
You can reach me directly anytime using the following link -
Would you give me dates ?
WOuld you let me know when was your last period ?
And when did this recent period happen ?
I just got my period this Saturday and before that I got it on the 21 of last month.
No risk of a pregnancy.
Well, then it is a normal period, so dont worry.
When you menstruate, you are not ovulating ( producing an egg ), so you cannot fall pregnant.
As such, birth control ensures 99 % protection, so there is no risk in your case anyway.
Hope you are reassured.
You can reach me directly anytime by clicking the following link -
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Birth control pills prevent pregnancy
- On birth control pills no penetrative sex chances of pregnancy
- Birth control pills and pregnancy
- Missed taking birth control pill chances of pregnancy
- Missed birth control pills pregnancy
- Birth control pills after pregnancy
- What is birth control pills
- What are the recommended birth control pills
- What affects birth control pills
- Birth control pills pregnancy risk