What are the chances of pregnancy after unwanted 72 pill intake?

Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari

General Surgeon

Posted on Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy
Question: I have done unprotected sex with my girlfriend but after sex I have given unwanted72pills .
And I haven't leave my sperm in thier vigina.i am worried about MC.
The date of MC is 29th and I had sex with on 18th.
Please clarify me.
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
unwanted 72 is quite effective

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Dear Mr XXXXXX

I assume the date of her menstrual cycle is on 29th July and you had intercourse on 18th July.
Unwanted 72 or emergency contraceptive pills are quite effective in preventing pregnancy. As you had sex 10 days before the expected period, it is considered as unsafe period.
Did she get her periods ?

Awaiting your response

Best regards
Dr Deepak XXXXXXX
MBBS, MS, MCh
Follow up: Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 9 minutes later
Please advise me as soon as possible.
Please tell the name of abortion pills.i am waiting for your kind response
Brief Answer:
Get urine pregnancy test

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Emergency contraceptive pills may not always be effective in preventing pregnancy.
Do get a home urine pregnancy test to confirm whether she is pregnant or not.

Get back to me with results.

Best regards
Dr Deepak