What are the chances of pregnancy after non-penetrative sexual activity?

Posted on Wed, 17 Jun 2015 in Pregnancy
Question: Is my girlfriend likely to be pregnant despite no penetration? We were fooling around about 6 weeks ago but we're fully clothed and I ejaculated close to her vagin. She was really stressed 3 weeks ago so we done a home pregnancy test and both of them came back negative. We thought we were clear then but she is now 2 weeks late and she was vomiting this morning. Please help as soon as possible we are both stressing out. I also feel I should mention that she has some big exams coming up which could be causing extra stress.
Answered by Dr. Soumya 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
She is not pregnant

Detailed Answer:

She is unlikely to be pregnant while her cloths were on.

Vomiting could be due to some other reason like food poisoning.

She is not pregnant.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Dr. Soumya
Follow up: Dr. Soumya 8 minutes later
Thanks... What do you think is the reason for her not getting her period and are you sure it couldn't have been a false negative on the home pregnancy test?
Answered by Dr. Soumya 0 minute later
Brief Answer:
Exam stress delaying periods

Detailed Answer:

Periods are delayed due to stress during exams. Nothing to do with pregnancy
Follow up: Dr. Soumya 1 hour later
Thanks...so it is pretty much impossible for her to be pregnant then seen as we were fully clothed? Like what are the odds of the sperm making it inside her?
Answered by Dr. Soumya 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pregnancy not possible

Detailed Answer:

Sperms wouldn't have made way inside her. There is no chance of pregnancy. Don't worry about it.

Dr. Soumya

OBGYN