What are the chances of pregnancy after having unprotected sex before ovulating?
Need some information.
Thanks for writing to us.
1) Do you have regular or irregular period?
2) Interval of monthly cycle (28 or 30 days)?
3) How many months are you trying to get pregnant?
Waiting for your earliest response.
Dr S Patra
Chance of pregnancy is quite low.
Thanks for your update.
According to your last period date and duration of cycle, you will ovulate around 2nd-4th May (14 days prior to due date).
Your fertile period will be from 29th April to 7th May. You become pregnant if you involve into unprotected sex during your fertile period.
Other days are relatively SAFE. Your chance of pregnancy is quite LOW from yesterday's unprotected sex.
Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.
Wish your good health and practice safe sex in future.
Dr S Patra
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the possibility of pregnancy after having unprotected sex
- Had unprotected sex what are the chances of pregnancy
- Unprotected intercourse before ovulation chances of pregnancy
- Had unprotected sex experiencing early pregnancy symptoms chances of pregnancy
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy after unprotected sex
- Unprotected sex two days before ovulation chance of pregnancy
- What are the chances of pregnancy after unprotected sex
- What are chances of pregnancy after protected sex
- Delayed periods negative pregnancy test had unprotected sex pregnancy chances
- Unprotected sex chance of pregnancy