What are the chances of pregnancy after having intercourse during periods?

Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon

Posted on Wed, 27 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy
Question: Hi....i had sex wit ma gf....she had periods dat day...after inserting when i was about to discharge i removed ma penis...after dat i wiped it with a tissue and again had sex...this time also i removed before ejaculation...her periods stopped dat day....nd has not continued yet....its been 2months since her periods....is there a chance that she is pregnant
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get a Test done and ultrasonography

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
If you had sex during the regular menstruation there is no chance of pregnancy- provided there was no intravaginal ejaculation during sex after this period, particularly during the ovulation period which is around 14 days before the next expected period.

The easiest way is to get urine pregnancy test and ultrasonography to see if she is pregnant.

Follow up: Dr. T Chandrakant 5 hours later
She checked for d urine test and the second line was lightly visible
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
recheck with morning sample

Detailed Answer:
Lightly visible?
Recheck with morning sample.

Follow up: Dr. T Chandrakant 1 hour later
Are there any natural ways in which we can abort if pregnant..without any dangers...i dont want her take any surgical methods
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No, there is not any .

Detailed Answer:
We do not know for sure whether she is pregnant or not- first get this confirmed.

Unfortunately there are no natural ways in which abortion can be done.