What are the chances of pregnancy after an unprotected sex?
You are safe
Welcome to HCM.
If your periods were expected on 25th XXXXXXX and you had sex yesterday following which you took I pill within 1-2 hours, you are totally safe.
You won't get pregnant.
However your periods might get delayed or may get irregular as I pill can cause this.
So don't worry. Just wait for your periods. You will get them soon.
If you have any further query please ask me.
Dr Anshul Varshney.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Missed periods unprotected sex pregnancy tests negative spotting pregnancy chances
- What is the possibility of pregnancy after having unprotected sex
- Had unprotected sex what are the chances of pregnancy
- Had unprotected sex experiencing early pregnancy symptoms chances of pregnancy
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy after unprotected sex
- What are the chances of pregnancy after unprotected sex
- What are chances of pregnancy after protected sex
- Had unprotected sex negative pregnancy test chances of pregnancy
- Delayed periods negative pregnancy test had unprotected sex pregnancy chances
- Unprotected sex chance of pregnancy