Owl Image

What are the chances of getting pregnant from a handjob?

Question
Hello I a woman about 4 weeks ago give me a handjob. There was no vaginal touch or transfer of fluids what is the chances of pregnancy verse normal intercourse? Her vagina was far from me and she says that she did not get any ejualate on her.
Sat, 15 Dec 2012 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 54 minutes later

There is absolutely no chances of pregnancy in this case.First of all there was no intercourse and also there was no fluid transfer.

Hope this helps relieve your concerns.Please feel free to ask if there are doubts.

Regards.

Follow-up: What are the chances of getting pregnant from a handjob? 10 hours later
So basically Intercourse or penetration is the only way to get pregnant besides artificial insemuination?

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 9 minutes later
Yes, since those are the only way for effective transportation of sperms in vagina, from were they can swim into endometrial cavity.

Follow-up: What are the chances of getting pregnant from a handjob? 9 minutes later
Thank you doctor your blessing! Keep up the good work if I anymore health care concerns I wll let you know!!!

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 2 minutes later
It was pleasure to assist you.
Do take out some time to post a positive review.

Regards.