What are the chances of contracting UTI through used tissue papers?
There are no chances of getting UTI.
Thanks for query .
Based on the fact that you have wiped out urethral opening with tissue paper which you are doubtful about to be contaminated with feces and worried about getting UTI .
In view of you having cleaned your penis with soap water and passds urine there is no chance that you will get UTI .
If you are too much anxious about it take prophylactic antibiotic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily for a week .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Uti blood on toilet paper
- What is zenflox uti used for
- Uti pregnant brown particles on tissue
- Antibiotics used for uti
- Is penicillin vk used for uti
- What do people use tissues for maste
- What causes uti symptoms inspite of using antibiotics
- Antibiotics used to treat uti
- Keflex used for uti
- Flucloxacillin can it be used for uti