What are the chances of conception while on Primolut N?
Primolut N is not a contraceptive, chances of pregnancy are there
welcome to health care magic
I really appreciate your concern
Primolut N is not a contraceptive so chances of pregnancy is there but very very less because endometrium is not in good condition to conceive.
If you can write back to me with dates of last menstrual period and relevant details, so that I will be able to tell you more accurately
Hope this answers your question
Please fell free to ask for follow up I will be happy to help you
chances of pregnancy is there
Chances of pregnancy is there with unprotected sex which can be ruled out by urine pregnancy card test which can be done 10 to 14 days after possible conception or 2 to 4 days before next expected period.
As I told you earlier primolut N is not a contraceptive pill.
Please feel free to ask for further clarification.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are my chances of conception with susten
- Chances of conception
- What are the chances of conception with malformed sperm
- Primolut nor conception
- Using primolut after conception
- Primolut n and conception
- Primolut and siphene for conception
- What is conception
- Primolut n and preventing of conception
- What are the chances of conception with ruptured follicles