What are the chances of HPV infection through non penetrative sex?
If there wasn't skin contact, very low chances.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
If there was no skin to skin contact, the possibility of taking HPV is near zero.
If HPV infection happened, genital warts usually show after two months.
Risk can detected at least after two weeks.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of hpv infection
- Genital hpv infection causes
- Recurrent hpv infection
- What causes hpv infection
- Std hpv infection causes
- What are the symptoms of hpv infection?
- What is genital hpv infection
- What treatment should i take for hpv infection
- Recurrent hpv infection causes
- Throat hpv infections causes