What are the chances of HIV with non penetrative sex?
HSV2 infection not possible through saliva contact
Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for posting your query.
There seems nothing serious to worry.
Hand job is the safest type of sexual activity among all. Contaminated with her saliva no way increased your risk for HIV/STD. HSV 2 never had been present in saliva (whereas HSV 1 can) and there is no risk for HSV 2 for you by this contamination.
We can not rule out the possibility of HSV 1 recurrence. For that the Acyclovir dose and duration didn't seem to be adequate. So better consult a new physician and follow his/her advice.
HSV 2 will not spread through saliva.
HSV 1 have manifestations other than genitals, especially in around mouth, nose and eye. Rarely can be transmitted to genitals.
HSV2 will confined to in and around genitals and anus in a normal immuno-competent adult.
So even if the girl had HSV2, her saliva would not contain the virus and it would not be infectious for HSV2.
So nothing to worry.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the chances of a circumcised man getting hiv infected
- What are my chances of contracting hiv
- Had non-penetrative sex and got periods any chances for pregnancy
- What are the chances of getting hiv from body massage
- What are the chances of getting hiv wearing a condom
- What are the chances of false positive hiv pcr tests
- What are the chances of getting hiv from massage
- Non penetrative sex in pregnancy
- What are the chances of contracting hiv without penetration
- What is hiv