What are the chances of HIV transmission without vaginal or oral sex?
HIV risk through this act is almost nil.
Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for posting your query.
If you were sure that you had no vaginal sex,anal sex or oral sex and had only touching (grabbing) your genitals and licking her breast then you had almost 'nil' risk for HIV. If you don't have any prior risk for HIV then the HIV testing would not necessary for you. You would get HIV through such acts.
Relax and forget about the past.
At any time in future try to stick to SAFE SEX.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oral sex with hiv person any chance of infection
- What are the chances of hiv after oral sex
- Is hiv transmission possible through oral sex
- Chances of getting hiv after oral sex
- What are the possibilities of getting hiv through oral sex
- Had oral sex what are my chances of getting hiv
- Contracting hiv through oral sex
- Chances of getting hiv infection from oral sex
- Chances of contracting hiv from oral sex
- What are the risk of hiv with oral sex