What are the chances of HIV transmission through used injections?
No risk for HIV.
Welcome to HCM.
There is no risk to get infected with HIV in your case even though there was small blood particle on needle because HIV virus can not survive outside the human body or in dried blood for more than few seconds so no need to worry at all. Secondly, it is very unlikely with good clinics that they will re-use the used needle. Be calm and relaxed as you are absolutely safe and risk free from HIV.
AND AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR!
It is not the possibility.
Welcome back and thanks for follow-up.
The needle what the clinicians are using for doing the test is disposable one which is disposed off after use on one patient so don't get anxious as you are safe.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are my chances of contracting hiv
- What is dna pcr useful for hiv
- Hiv transmission chances
- Chances of hiv transmission after protected sex
- Chances of hiv transmission from folliculitis
- Chances of getting hiv by using used toilet paper
- What are the ways of hiv transmission
- Chances of catching hiv through botox injections
- What is hiv
- What are the methods for transmission of hiv