What are the chances of HIV transmission through protected sex?

Posted on Thu, 18 Jun 2015 in HIV and AIDS
Question: After sex removing condom and suddenly wash penis. is there any chance of reaching vaginal fluids through water at tip of penis and enter into uteri and cause HIV?
Second time I had finger her vagina, suddenly i put condom, i think Vaginal fluids are still in hand. Then I inserted penis into vagina. after few second i removed penis with condom and masturbate.
After masturbate vaginal fluid might be are in my hand, suddenly removing condom I wash penis with same hands using soap. I guess my semen also in the tip of penis. Is there any chance of my hands vaginal fluids reach uteri and cause HIV?
Currently I find some non itchy rashes at outer thigh to legs? is it sign of HIV
Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There might be some possibility of infection if the partner is HIV positive

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXX, welcome to HCM. First of all I will say you have to check for your partner's HIV status whether she is positive or not than only there is any meaning to think in that direction. If she is positive there might be some possibility to get an infection with her vaginal fluid that came in contact with your penis. As far as non itchy rashes at outer thigh is concerned it is mostly due to some allergy or some other infection not related to HIV. Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Sunil Jangid 17 minutes later
Thanks

Both time I used condom. I am worried more about whether suddenly washing penis will causes HIV?. Dr Bharatesh D Basti, Dermatologist and venerologist told Possibility of transmission is nil. Is it true. no direct contact vaginal fluid. am worried about through washing?

She is a sex worker. She use condom for every sex.
Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes definitely there is no possibility of HIV with through washing of penis

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX, it is very true that the possibility of getting HIV is nil with through washing of penis as Dr. Bharatesh had told you. So you need not to worry as also there is no direct contact with vaginal fluid. One more thing I want to add as your friend stay away from such practices as much as you can. Thank You
Follow up: Dr. Sunil Jangid 1 hour later
Thanks friend and doctors for your kind support. I will not do any such activity in future. i decide this is my final and last activity unknown partner. I will stay faithful with my partner.

I was cross this river of my non sense act.

I am really worried and tension of my this stupid activity. How much worry I should go for?

did u ever come through same case like me? and got HIV with protected sex and touching vaginal fluid?

its complete the four weeks. I want go four testing, which test should I go for?
Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You can go for HIV RNA PCR or P24 Ag at present and need not to worry much.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX, first of all thank you very much for your kind and strict attention to my words. At present I can say you need not to worry much. I have not came across a single case who got an infection with protected sex and only touching of vaginal fluid.

If you want to go for testing than I will advice you to go for HIV RNA PCR or P24 antigen test as both of them are conclusive in earlier period post exposure by 3-4 weeks. As both are antigen detection tests so more specific and reliable also.

Don't worry and take care.

Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Sunil Jangid

HIV AIDS Specialist