What are the chances of HIV through oral sex?
There is no risk of transmission
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
The risk of transmission to you is negligible.
Saliva has low viral load and is not known to transmit HIVeven if it has come in contact with your urethra.
In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Dr Deepak XXXXXXX
MBBS, MS, MCh
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Had oral sex with sex worker chances of getting hiv
- Oral sex with hiv person any chance of infection
- What are the chances of hiv after oral sex
- Chances of getting hiv after oral sex
- What are the possibilities of getting hiv through oral sex
- Had oral sex what are my chances of getting hiv
- Contracting hiv through oral sex
- Chances of getting hiv infection from oral sex
- Chances of contracting hiv from oral sex
- What are the risk of hiv with oral sex