What are the chance of pregnancy after protected intercourse?
DO ONE HOME PREGNANCY TEST TO CLEAR DOUBT.
Thanks for writing to us. Followings are my comment:
1) Condom has failure rate around 15 to 27%. However, it depends on your ovulation time and condition of the condom after sex.
2) Late period may be due to hormonal imbalance and excessive mental stress. I suggest you to undergo one home pregnancy test to clear your doubt. It will be best thing to release extra stress.
3) On NEGATIVE test, you may require progesterone pill for 3- 5 days to induce period. In that case, you should consult with your doctor for prescription.
4) Take healthy balanced diet, avoid stress by regular meditation, keep bowel habit regular and maintain genital hygiene properly.
Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.
Wish your good health and practice safe sex in future.
Dr S Patra
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bleeding after protected intercourse
- Protected intercourse condom failure taking birth control chances of pregnancy
- Swelling and loosening of penis skin after protected intercourse
- Had protected intercourse with sex worker chances of std
- Cramping after protected intercourse
- What are the chances of pregnancy after protected intercourse
- What are the chances of contracting hiv from protected intercourse
- Why is my periods delayed after a protected intercourse
- Had protected intercourse what are the chances of having std
- Have irregular periods had partially protected intercourse pregnancy chance