What are the best foods to be taken to prevent constipation?
need to use the Syrup lactulose
Welcome at HCM
I have gone through your query and being your physician I completely understand your health concerns.
As far as bowel movements are concerned, you have to modify your diet and lifestyle.
Add fiber to your diet and in my opinion apart from the psyllium you may need to add SYRUP LACTULOSE three times a day . It will greatly help you relieve your symptoms.
What my concerns is the raised temperature. There should be a cause for the fever. There is need to get the ULRASOUND SCAN to look specifically for the SUB DIAPHRAGMATIC REGION for any collection.. along with the FULL BLOOD COUNT < for evidence of infection>.
Meanwhile stay calm and use syrup lactulose to relieve constipation.
Get well soon
Hope your query is adequately addressed if you still have any feel free to ask
Dr Saad Sultan
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment should be taken for constipation problem
- What treatment should be taken for bloating and constipation
- What medicine should be taken for constipation
- Constipation and food stuck in chest
- What treatment should be taken for severe constipation
- Foods that cause constipation list
- Way to prevent complications of constipation
- Constipation after food poisoning
- Can constipation prevent an erection
- What life time treatment can be taken for constipation