What are the benefits and side effects of Nervijen P?
Meralgia Paresthesia is a possibility.
Welcome to HCM.
I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
This seems to be Meralgia Paraesthesia.
I would like to know following:
1. Since when are you having this?
2. Any tingling and numbness associated?
3. What is your occupation?
4. Any history of diabetes ?
The medicine you are taking is used for Neuropathic pains.
It contains Pregabalin and Methycobalamine.
Most commonly seen side effects of this medicine are drowsiness, sedation, nausea.
However they can be reduced by taking them at night.
Many people experience drowsiness and vertigo following the medication. However this problem is transient and gets resolved on continuing the medicine.
If you have any further query please ask me else revert with the asked details.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is revital and benefits and side effect
- Nervijen ct side effects
- What are the benefits and side effects of alamin xtra
- What is side effect benefit of bifilac
- Nervijen injection side effects
- Enzoflam side effects benefits
- What are the side effects and benefits of ginette35
- Nervijen plus side effects
- Melacare benefits and side effect
- Side effects of nervijen