What are the after effects of excessive masturbation?
I can understand your concern.
You possibly seem to have a kind of burnt out syndrome resulting from excessive masturbation.
But this condition is temporary.
Excessive Masturbation coupled with lubricant usuage will cause dryness and low seminal output.
This will subside on its own if you stop masturbation for 3-4 weeks.
Many of your symptoms will soon revolve and require no special therapy at the moment.
Post your further queries if any.
Advisable to give up Masturbatory practice.
I apologize for the delayed response owing to my hectic work schedule.
Yes, the burn out is directly related to the combination of factors you listed.
The symptoms in your case will resolve within a month or so after ceasing to masturbate.
At this point, it is important to give up masturbation as it can lead to a reappearance of symptoms with greater severity and make you prone to friction injuries of the penis and urinary tract infections.
This behaviour can also affect sexual life at a later stage.
It is important that you indulge in safe and real sex for pleasure seeking rather than resorting to masturbation.
For dryness to improve, I recommend Moisture X cream to my patients.Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe them to you.
Post your further queries if any,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the side effects of masturbation
- What are the side-effects of masturbation measures to stop masturbating
- What are the effects of stopping masturbation
- What are the adverse effects of masturbation
- What are the effects of masturbation
- What are the side effects of over masturbation
- What is the treatment for excessive urge of masturbation
- Effects of excessive masturbation on kidneys
- What are the bad effects of masturbation
- Addicted to masturbation effects of masturbation
- What does this lipid profile test result indicate?
- What are the symptoms of mononucleosis?
- What causes constant diarrhoea while on Lithium?
- Is frequent defecation an effective method to pass THC detox test?
- How long should i take Nasonex and Montair LC for allergies?
- How to gain weight?
- What causes difficulty in losing weight along with numbness in hands and...
- What does cochran drug screening detect?
- What causes recurrent ulcers in mouth despite taking medication?
- Suggest treatment for complete ACL tear in knee