What are the after effects of Amoxicillin overdose in a child?
Unlikely to do any harm.
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.
A triple dose of amoxycillin in unlikely to do any harm. You need not worry. Just be patient and be on the lookout for any unexpected or unexplained signs. Unless anything inadvertent happens, nothing needs to be done. If in doubt, be sure to rush the child to the ER without delay.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the effect of overdose of temazepam
- What is the effect of overdose of colicaid
- After effects of overdose
- What is effect of disprin overdose
- What are the effects of an overdose of microgynon
- What effect overdose betnesol tablet
- After effects of paracetamol overdose
- What are effects of overdose of tylenol pm
- What are the side effects of biotin overdose
- What are effects of zedex overdose