What are the adverse effects of masturbation?

Dr. Naveen Poola

Urologist

Posted on Tue, 9 Sep 2014 in Men's Health
Question: hello doctor

i will do masterbate ever day but i had stop now
and my body will be fat and now i am going to married is there any problem to accompany my wife and birth in child
Answered by Dr. Naveen Poola 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It won't be a problem

Detailed Answer:

Thank You for consulting HealthcareMagic!

It won't be a problem for your married life or for birth of child. Kindly be reassured and ignore those thoughts from your mind, so that you can have a peaceful married life.

Stay healthy and thank you for consulting! You can contact me again anytime, if you need clarifications or further assistance in future. Kindly rate the answer if you are satisfied.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Follow up: Dr. Naveen Poola 9 minutes later
Thanks doctor and if u have some tips to Reduce my weight it was full of water body when I check pls be give some idea
Answered by Dr. Naveen Poola 28 hours later
Brief Answer:
Exercise and dietary modifications

Detailed Answer:

Exercise and dietary modifications(avoiding high calorie and junk food) are good ways to reduce weight but we need to identify specific things causing the weight gain. Then we can give specific management plan. It is better to rule out conditions like hypothyroidism(lower levels of thyroid hormones) and hypercholesterolemia(high cholesterol)

Thank You!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj