What are the adverse effects of accidental double dosage of Losartan Potassium and Are pool?
Monitor the blood pressure, pulse.
One accidental dose of Losartan and Atenolol would not cause a huge drop in blood pressure. The concept of these medications to reduce blood pressure is long term control of blood pressure.
Just monitor her pulse and blood pressure for 12 hours. Give her near to a litre of water to flush the medicines and raises a dropping pressure if at all.
Hope this relaxes.
Thanks again, XXXXXXX Early
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effects of losartan potassium
- Losartan potassium amlodipine side effects
- What are the side effects of losartan potassium and hydrochlorothiazide?
- Losartan potassium dosage
- Losartan potassium hydrochlorothiazide side effects
- Losartan potassium what not to eat
- Losartan potassium tablets side effects
- Drug side effects losartan potassium
- What is losartan potassium used for
- Losartan potassium side effects cough