question-icon

What are the advantages of tummy tuck surgery?

Posted on Tue, 22 Jul 2014
Question: Need to know the pros and cons of Tummy tuck surgery. Was too obsese earlier, did gym and reduced some fats, now have loose skin which has to be reduced. Which is the best place (hostpital & doctor) to undergo this surgery in XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. (58 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Tummy tuck

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to healthcaremagic

I am Dr. Kakkar. I have gone through your query and I have understood it.

Cons: One of the biggest cons of getting a tummy tuck is the scars left over from the surgery.

Generally, a scar from hip to hip is located underneath or around the belly button region. This scar can usually remain hidden beneath a swim suit bottom.

Pros: The greatest plus of a tummy tuck is the way your stomach will look and the confidence boost you will receive after the surgery.

For many people, this pro outweighs the cons of price and the scars

You can visit New XXXXXXX L-7 south extension part-2 and contact Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX He is one of the most renowned cosmetic surgeon in New XXXXXXX His Phone number is 0000

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist