What are the advantages of tummy tuck surgery?
Hello and welcome to healthcaremagic
I am Dr. Kakkar. I have gone through your query and I have understood it.
Cons: One of the biggest cons of getting a tummy tuck is the scars left over from the surgery.
Generally, a scar from hip to hip is located underneath or around the belly button region. This scar can usually remain hidden beneath a swim suit bottom.
Pros: The greatest plus of a tummy tuck is the way your stomach will look and the confidence boost you will receive after the surgery.
For many people, this pro outweighs the cons of price and the scars
You can visit New XXXXXXX L-7 south extension part-2 and contact Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX He is one of the most renowned cosmetic surgeon in New XXXXXXX His Phone number is 0000
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- No surgery tummy tuck
- Tummy tuck surgery results
- Jpouch surgery and tummy tuck
- Gallbladder surgery after tummy tuck
- Fibroid surgery uterus tummy tuck
- What is a laser tummy tuck
- What causes a tummy tuck infection
- What to eat after tummy tuck?
- What are the risks of a tummy tuck
- Hysterectomy surgery tummy tuck
- What causes recurring red bumps in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for vitiligo
- Suggest treatment for scalp psorasis
- What does a mole on body indicate?
- What causes dry patch of skin on my penis shaft?
- What causes dry lips and getting burns on my lips?
- Should I continue with antiretroviral drugs and get a repeat HIV test?
- Suggest treatment for freckle and open pores on face
- What causes white puss spot on penis head after an unprotected sex?
- What causes itching in the groin area?