What are the Withdrawal symptoms of Ativan?
usually no withdrawals at such dose.
Welcome to HCM.
Ativan in such doses of 0.25-0.5mg taken for a week, usually does not cause withdrawals.
But, there can be individual variations. There may be general malaise, irritability and restlessness.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of phenobarbital
- Help with ativan withdrawal symptoms
- What helps sertraline withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of norco
- What helps zoloft withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms for neurotin
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of adderall
- What are sertraline withdrawal symptoms
- What are withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of femulen
- How to reduce weight?
- Suggest treatment for increase libido
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- What causes fear of disease or death, dizziness, heaviness in head and SOB?
- What causes digestion problem after having Dicorate ER?
- Can ED medicines be taken along with diabetes medications?
- Suggest treatment for clots on legs while weaning off Adderall
- Suggest treatment for MDD and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder