What are the OTC medications for cough, cold and chest pain?
More info please
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I can understand your concern but can you provide more info about your diagnosis of the cough , i mean what is the cause of the severe cough in order i can help you more and correctly?
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
If you think that the situation is serious it would be better for you to be examined and to get medical help probably a chest X Ray is needed.
If not than usually we don't recommend the medication against the cough with secretions. You can use paracetamol or ibrufen for some days.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Jnikolla, Pulmonologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest pain with cold feet
- Chest pain with a cold no cough
- Chest pain cold air
- Cough and cold why chest pain pneumonia why chest pain
- Chest pain with cough after cold
- What causes chest pain in cold weather
- Head cold with chest pain
- Chest pain and cold inside
- Chest pains with cold shivers
- Cold hands and chest pains
- Are pulmonary function tests advisable for diagnosing COPD?
- Suggest natural remedies for insomnia
- Suggest treatment for COPD in an elderly person
- Suggest treatment for pain in the ribs
- What causes cold while on Dextromethorphan?
- What causes constant pain in the ribs after injury?
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the lungs
- Suggest treatment for dry cough and pain in the ribs
- What causes fever and crackling sound in the cough?
- What causes frequent urination along with zits on the chest and face?