What are symptoms of stomach ulcers?
Epigastric pain and burning sensation.
Symptoms of ulcers in stomach are epigastric pain,burning sensation,nausea, vomiting,burping, sour taste in stomach, sometimes reflux, altered appetite and anxiety kind of feeling. Symptoms might be either on empty stomach or when stomach is full depending on location of ulcers.Symptoms are triggered by stress, spicy food, over eating or altered sleeping pattern.In most casess oral antacids can provide relief from the symptoms.You can give it a try if your symptoms resemble this.Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach ulcer symptoms blood in urine
- Full blown stomach ulcer symptoms
- What is the remedy for recurring stomach ulcers
- Symptoms of stomach ulcer loud gurgling
- Symptoms of chronic stomach ulcers
- What causes a stomach ulcer
- Symptoms of gastritis/stomach ulcer
- Stomach ulcers stomach cancer symptoms
- Symptoms of stomach ulcer
- Symptoms of stomach ulcer loud noises
- What causes tingling in hands after an accidental fall on face?
- What causes tenderness and pain below my rib cage?
- What is the treatment for curved erection when suffering from Peyronie's...
- What causes scanty menses when on medication after partial removal of...
- What causes pain with pins and needles?
- What causes hive like rash after taking polytrim eye drops for pink eye?
- Suggest treatment for UTI
- What causes difficulty in breathing when suffering from chest pain and...
- What causes air and gas after urination post total hip replacement?
- Is it safe to take Fluanxol for anxiety ahead of a presentation?