What are symptoms of kidney stones?
pain, blood in the urine,nausea, vomiting
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
Stones can be found in any part of the urinary tract such as the kidneys, ureter (leads from the kidney to the bladder), the bladder and the urethra.
The symptoms of kidney stones are: (1) pain in the lower back or abdomen, this pain is usually severe and cramping in nature. In some persons the pain may go from the loins to the groins
(2)blood in the urine
(3)pain on urination
(4)in some cases there can be nausea and vomiting
If the stones are small then they may pass on their own with copious fluid intake.
Larger stones may require additional therapies such lithotripsy which is therapy to crush the stone into smaller pieces.
The size can be determined by ultrasound.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of kidney stones then you should consider visiting your doctor.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Kidney stones pregnancy symptoms
- Pass kidney stones symptoms
- Symptoms of bilateral kidney stones
- Are kidney stones symptoms of hyperparathyroidism?
- Fake kidney stone symptoms
- Kidney stone symptoms in women
- Symptoms of centimeter kidney stone
- Symptoms of numerous kidney stones
- Symptoms of recurrent kidney stones
- Symptoms of kidney stones
- On insulin for diabetes. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. What...
- Having cramps and periods. Took advil. What should I do to get relief...
- I am 20 years old. Trying to increase height. Suggest some medicine
- Having sarcoidosis disease. What happens when they come into contact...
- After waking up there is a loud pop and the hearing improves. Looking...
- Put oxygen in nose during colonoscopy. Started sneezing and runny nose....
- Had intercourse. Getting burning sensation when urinating. What are the...
- what does Minor linear atelectasis and fibrosis posterobasal segment...
- Have blocked bile duct. Scan could not found gall bladder. What is the...
- Ultrasound showed benign cyst in kidney. Blood test showed low vitamin...